Yellowstone 2015 Spring Road Opening Dates
Weather permitting, roads open at 8 am. Changes and delays are always possible.
- April 17: Mammoth to Old Faithful;Madison to West Entrance;Norris to Canyon.
- May 1: Canyon Junction to Lake;Lake to East Entrance (Sylvan Pass).
- May 8: Lake to South Entrance;Tower Junction to Tower Fall.
- May 22: Tower Fall to Canyon Junction (Dunraven Pass); Beartooth Highway.
- June 11: Old Faithful to West Thumb (Craig Pass).
- October 13: Beartooth Pass and Dunraven Pass close
- November 2: All roads except the road between the North Entrance and the Northeast entrance close at 8:00 am
for FREE trip planning assistance and reservations:
• Visit: The Hole Concierge
• Or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Or call: (307) 690-7406
for GREAT information on Jackson Hole and the Greater Yellowstone Area, with a calendar of events
here are some helpful links for planning your trip inside the national parks
Presented by St. John’s Hospital in Jackson, WY. They also have DVDs of the presentation that can be checked out – for free – from the Community Health Information (CHI) Center. The CHI Center is located just to the left, after you enter the main, covered entrance of St. John's Medical Center. They're open daily from 11am – 4pm.